To add an autoresponder:
1. Click on the Autoresponders link in the Mail area.
2. Click on the Add Autoresponder link.
3. Enter the address of the account that the autoresponder responds to in the Email field.
4. Enter your name or address in the From field. You do not have to put anything in this field.
5. Enter the subject line of the autoresponder in the Subject field.
6. Click on the required character set for this autoresponder from the Character Set drop-down list, if required.
7. Click on the HTML Message tick box if you want to include HTML code in the autoresponder.
8. Enter the autoresponder message in the Body field. You can not use HTML code in this field - plain text only.
9. Click on the Create button.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To Access your Webmail simply follow the following directions: Navigate to...
It is useful to occasionally change the passwords on your e-mail accounts to maximize your e-mail...
You can change how Spam Assassin deals with spam. The following options are available: *...
Modify an autoresponder if you need to alter the details of the message or if you set it to the...
The Spam Assassin Spam Box is a separate mail folder called "spam". If enabled, all e-mail that...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution